Guac on everything please!!! Why and how is it so incredibly magical?! This recipe will have you never heading out for GUAC again, it’s THAT good.
GUACAMOLE & PARSNIP CHIPS
2 Medium sized Avocados
2 tbs nutritional yeast
1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt
1 pinch of cracked black pepper
1 tomatillo (chopped roughly into small cubes)
1 jalapeño (grated)
1/2 bell pepper (grated)
2 tbs tahini
1 large parsnip
– Peel parsnip and slice with either a mandolin or knife approximately 1/8 inch thick
– Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray cookie sheet with coconut oil
– Lay parsnip on the baking tray and cook for 15mins. Follow by 5 mins under the broiler so they crisp up oh so nicely
– Remove skin and seed from the avocado, place flesh in a small mixing bowl. Mash up with a fork. Don’t go too crazy- I like to keep this quite “rustic” so it’s texturally exciting.
– Once Avo is roughly mashed add in tahini, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper. Give it a stir.
– Add tomatillo, jalapeño and roughly stir through. Yes rustic is key! Top with nutritional yeast (yes vegan fairy dust) and a jalapeño annnnnnnnd Tadaaaaaa GUAC for daaaaaays!
Serve with the parsnip chips, veggies, top your salads with it, bathe in it the options are endless really haha.
Nutritional Info (Serves 4)